Elevator CAT-13 Product Guidelines
· Elevator batch is planned for all CAT-13 students registered before 30th September 2012.
· The duration of the batch is for 7 weeks.
· Each week would have 3 sessions, so a total of 21 sessions are planned.
· The session structure is available on Nerve as 13.2 under Elevator module.
· Regular follow-up for milestone is to be meticulously followed by the respective faculty members.
· Faculty set for conducting for the sessions are: ABS: QA, SDT-DI/LR, and AKS-VA, SRB-VA(Navlakha Centre)
· It is suggested to start the elevator batches by 2nd week of January and finish before 1st week of March.
· After conduction of Elevator batches, all students would enter in Accelerate Module.
· Operations department is responsible for PCS conduction of all students.